It's all about choices. OSU Physicians recognizes the need for individuals to make the best choices for themselves and their families. That's why here at OSU Physicians we offer an array of benefits to both full- and part-time employees.
Full-time benefits start for individuals working a minimum of 30 hours per week and include:
- Diverse and Affordable Healthcare choices
Coverage begins on your first day of employment; includes Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Programs.
- Health Insurance Discount & Incentive Program
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
Company paid LTD insurance and a voluntary STD plan to provide you with income when you are unable to work.
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Company paid Basic Life Insurance starting at $100,000, with the ability to purchase Supplemental Life Insurance for yourself, your spouse and/or children.
- Company-Paid Pension
At least 7.5% Company contribution towards your pension in which you are fully vested from your first day of employment.
- Individual Retirement Plan Contributions
Ability to contribute an additional amount or percent of your gross pay on a pre- or post-tax basis to your pension account.
- Direct Deposit
Safe, fast, easy way of receiving your pay each pay period.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
Gives you the ability to contribute to a spending account on a pretax basis to cover eligible out-of-pocket expenses.
- Discounts at various Central Ohio retailers/service providers.
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
Allowing a true work/life balance.
- Paid Holidays
10 paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content, contact OSUPhr@osumc.edu.
Notice of Non-Discrimination